Solis 3.0kW 5G Dual MPPT Inverter – no d.c. isolator
"Do these prices include VAT and delivery?"
All our prices are fully inclusive of VAT and delivery to most of the UK. For Highlands and non-mainland, supplements apply which will automatically update during checkout.
"Are there any extended warranties available?"
Yes, inverter warranties can be extended and this will be offered to you during checkout.
"What about monitoring?"
All our inverters have low cost monitoring solutions which will be offered during checkout. All PV systems should include monitoring to avoid lost FIT revenue in the event of a fault.
"Can I really fit my own inverter?"
It's a straightforward task for a competent DIYer. Click here for our guide.
- Additional information
- Reviews (3)
For systems that have two strings of panels (i.e. two pairs of cables from the solar panels). Both pairs of inputs of this inverter need to be used.
Tip: If your the panels are all oriented the same way AND there is no shading, you may be able to use a Solis 3.0kW mini 5G Inverter as a lower cost alternative. Simply connect the strings so they’re in series. However, open circuit voltage must not exceed 600V. Don’t do this with 72-cell panels such as Sanyo or Panasonic. Contact us if you’re unsure.
- Easy installation: Integrate with export power control function and DRM function.
- Max. Efficiency over 97.8% European efficiency over 97.1%
- Ultra wide input voltage range
- Dual MPPT design with precise MPPT algorithm
- Maximum string input current 12.5A
- Export Limitation built in – Requires CT clamp (sold separately)
- Integrated AFCI (DC arc-fault circuit protection)
- IP65, visually pleasing for domestic environment
- WiFi and monitoring app available (requires Solis wifi stick)
- 5 years standard warranty 20 years optional upgrade
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.